Friday, December 24, 2021

Colored Legend About Space (1979)

 


Merry Christmas. As my Xmas posting I would like to share the joys of drawings by children about space. I hope you are having a chance to recharge and do something fun.


Out of scope for my blog with its 1979 Estonian publication date.  It seems to be illustrated entirely by paintings of space flight done by young children. I had came across an actual book of drawings done in 1972 by American schoolchildren which this current book reminds me a lot of. I blogged about that book in 2017.

https://dreamsofspace.blogspot.com/2017/08/a-is-for-astronaut-classroom-tribute-to.html

The book is almost too big to scan since every 2 page spread is a work of art.  Enjoy!

Tiia Toomet. Colored Legend About Space. Tallinn : Kunst. 1979















No comments:

Post a Comment